Saturday, July 08, 2006

Baby Steps

Sue: You are so money, and you don't even know it...

Trent: That's what I keep trying to tell him. You're so money, you don't even know...

Trent: You're like this big bear with claws and fangs...

Sue: ... and big fuckin' teeth...

Trent: ... and teeth... And she's like this little bunny cowering in the corner...

Sue: ...shivering...

Trent: ... And you're just looking at your claws like "How do I kill this bunny?"...

Sue: ...You're just poking at it...

Trent: ... Yeah. You're just gently batting it around... and the rabbit's all scared...

Sue: ... and you got big claws and fangs...

Trent: ... and fangs... and you're like "I don't know what to do. How do I kill this bunny?"...

Sue: ... you're like a big bear.

Mike: You're not just, like, fucking with me?

Trent: No, baby!

Sue: ... honestly...

Trent: ... you're money...

Sue: ... you're so fuckin mmmoney

-Swingers

No comments: