Friday, January 19, 2007

Congratulations, universe. You win.

How would I describe myself? Three words: hard working, alpha male, jackhammer... merciless... insatiable...

There’s nothing on my horizon except everything. Everything is on my horizon.

Not super crazy, just…just something about him that creeps me out, I can’t really explain it... I don’t understand how someone can have so little self-awareness.

-I liked you better as the temp.
-Me too

It takes a big man to admit his mistake and that’s what I did. The important thing is I learned something. I don’t want somebody sucking up to me because they think I’m going to help their career. I want them sucking up to me because they genuinely love me.

Better the devil you know, right?

Do you still have feelings for her?

Not right now. But ask me again ten years ago.

I will literally be standing right here if you need anything at all

I am ready to face any challenges that might be foolish enough to face me...

I do not fear the unknown. I will meet my new challenges head on and I will succeed. And I will laugh in the faces of those who doubt me... But remember, while today it is me…we all shall fall

[He]will be missed. Not by me so much... but he will be missed.

-Courtesy of The Office

Am I THAT delusional? In other words, "is it real or is it Memorex?"

No comments: