Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Love Rollercoaster

Ok, so I'm not completely bummed or depressed at this exact moment, most likely because I'm researching my upcoming road trip. These soul searching trips of mine are definitely a mixed bag. I'm excited about going, but I'm again made painfully aware of my 'single' status. To top it off my future safety wife just got married. It's not like I was really holding my breath waiting for our mutual "if neither one of us is married in 'X' years" pact, but she just became another married friend I won't be hearing from as often as I used to. So even though I'm not completely bummed out, I do feel strange. I'm filled with this nervous energy like there's a loud and brilliant thunderstorm outside. One whose destructive power is eerily mesmerizing and I'm compelled to just stand and watch.

No comments: