Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Cowardice Is Labeling What You Don't Want To Change As Innate.

-So I do something really stupid and you reward me. Read any parenting manual. It's not helping me. That's helping you.

-It's easier to say no to dessert than to pretend you don't eat.
-Says someone who's obviously never been on a diet.
-Oh, my life's a breeze!
-You're successful, smart, and you attract everything that moves. If you wanna focus on the fact that you're not gonna see 50, that's your choice.
-You know what, I agree with you. My self pity is optional. What about yours?

-Because if you were, you'd need to see the pain in her eyes so she could see the concern in yours.

-You won't even consider it?
-I did, just very quickly.

-I just want us to be friends.
-Funny, that's the last thing I want us to be.

-House

No comments: