Sunday, January 20, 2013

Another One Bites The Dust

I definitely should not be doing this, but if the past is any prologue, then there's little harm that can come from the miscellaneous ramblings of my syphilitic brain.  Thought that might catch your attention!  Syphilis often does stop conversation dead in its tracks!  No, that STI requires some sort of sexual activity with a cohort of some kind, and well, let's just say...

By all accounts I SHOULD be ok.  But I'm not!  The how, why, and when don't matter any, I just ain't right.  I try to fool myself into believing that I'm ok, but honestly I'm not. 

I have trouble getting in touch with my insanity and can't quite  accept it as part of me. It's just a simple fact that I have to deal with on a daily basis.  Nothing more, nothing less.  There are no moral considerations, it's just how it is in this drunk bloke's objective reality.

Do I go back or do I stay or do I try a different path?  Rather, can I go back, stay, or try a different path?

No comments: