Friday, December 02, 2005

When Harry Met Sally

Harry: Ooo, Ingrid Bergman, now she's low maintenance.

Sally: Low maintenance?

Harry: There are two kinds of women. High maintenance and low maintenance.

Sally: And Ingrid Bergman is low maintenance?

Harry: In LM, definitely.

Sally: Which one am I?

Harry: You're the worst kind. You're high maintenance but you think you're low maintenance.

Sally: I don't see that.

Harry: You don't see that? Waiter, I'll begin with a house salad, but I don't want the regular dressing. I'll have the Balsamic vinegar and oil, but on the side. And then the Salmon with the mustard sauce, but I want the mustard sauce, on the side. On the side is a very big thing for you.

Sally: Well I just want it the way I want it.

Harry: I know. High maintenance.

No comments: