Wednesday, August 19, 2009

More Palatable Indeed!

Family man, husband, and father. Sounds so...upstanding, harmless...Much better than 'lives alone, keeps to himself'.


To be a brother, to have a friend, to have a wife, a family...But if you play a role long enough, really commit, does it ever become real? Could I become real?

My life has always felt like... an unanswered question. A string of days and nights waiting for something to happen, but I didn't know what...Rita, we're connected. Wherever I am, I feel you and the kids, with me. You're what makes me real. I want us to always go out for banana splits, and replant the lemon tree that keeps dying, and I never ever wanna miss a pizza night, and that's how I know I want to marry you, because something as simple as pizza night is the highlight of my week.

Most actors toil in obscurity never stepping into the spotlight. But if you hone your craft, work diligently, you might just find yourself cast in the role of a lifetime.

-Dexter

No comments: